Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Romney Endorses Obama

Hey, if the newspapers can use deceptive headlines, so can I! It's my way of LURING YOU IN to READ the PIECE!!

Besides, the Mitt's "endorsement" is the next best thing.


"Romney fund-raising e-mail suggests doom for McCain

Onetime rival and now chief cheerleader Mitt Romney suggests John McCain is a goner in a fund-raising appeal for an imperiled Republican US senator.

The e-mail, reported by Talking Points Memo, urges donors to aid Mitch McConnell of Kentucky, the top Republican in the Senate. Democrats are hoping to swing enough seats to reach a filibuster-proof majority of 60 in the Senate.

McConnell's challenger "will be a reliable vote for the Democrats. And as we face the very real possibility of an Obama presidency, that's the last thing we need," the e-mail says (Boston Globe)."

Ummm, I DIDN'T SEE YOU CAMPAIGNING for DEMS in 2004 and 2006, Mitt, when YOUR PARTY had BOTH BRANCHES, so excuse me if I grab a salt shaker.