Saturday, December 27, 2008

Eleven More Lost Souls in Afghanistan

I have no idea or way of checking who they were (save for the web and blogs).

I don't know how much longer I want to post MSM propaganda regarding the wars. I really am getting sick of it.
Maybe I should work the blogs more.

"11 militants killed, US coalition says

KABUL, Afghanistan - The US coalition said yesterday its forces killed 11 Taliban militants, including the leader of a bomb-making cell, during an operation in southern Afghanistan....

After giving time to allow women and children to leave, the coalition forces fired on the militants with guns and grenades, it said. One woman who remained in the building was wounded in the leg....

After everything we've heard (and not heard) from Afghanistan, I'm not buying that for a minute.

--more--"