Monday, December 29, 2008

Last Day For MSM Monitor?

It very well may be, readers.

You see, my New Year's resolution for 2008 was to cease purchasing the New York Times. Well, that pledge has held. I have not purchased a New York Times since Dec. 31, 2007, and I never will again. In fact, I can't even stand the sight of it on the news rack, and the thought of touching one makes me want to puke.


Furthermore, what I have noticed is a decrease in visits to their website as I have distanced myself from their garbage propaganda. The simple fact is, the New York Times is NO LONGER a DESTINATION I WILL VISIT on a daily basis -- and I can not remember the last time I went to their site. It has been WEEKS, if not longer, and I have NO DESIRE TO NOW or in the future.


Which brings me forward to today. For years I purchased both the Boston Globe and New York Times in the morning. I thought I was learning about the world and getting informed.
Anyhow, after the New Year, I continued to purchase the Boston Globe (even though owned by the Times); however, as you can see from the posts below, I am becoming less and less enamored with the lying, obfuscating, agenda-pushing, shit-shoveling from AmeriKa's MSM.

The fact is, with so much information on the blogs and given how fast the world moves now, I'm just wasting my time and money with AmeriKa's MSM. Why bother commenting and typing about things that are already out of date? It is not like the MSM ever does any serious investigations of anything more than local or state corruption these days, so why bother? They certainly aren't reporting or investigating the truth and it is just costing me too much time, money, and health. That effort is better spent on blogs and truth, not lying shit-bags that call themselves "newspapers."

So while I am keeping this site open for additional stories
, I may not be posting much here. The New Year is almost upon us and it is time to make another resolution. Last year it was the cessation of purchasing and reading the New York Times. This year, it looks like the Boston Globe is up next. That is coming from a DECADES-LONG PURCHASER and PATRON, MSM!! Of course, once I stop purchasing the paper, my inclination to go to their web site diminishes tremendously. See ya, Globe!

Don't worry, readers. If you are interested in my work, you can still check out these sites
:

Rock the Truth

Truth Rocker