Friday, February 27, 2009

Rocky Mountain High

Oh, you bet I'm loving this air!

"Many pay respects as Denver paper shuts" by Associated Press | February 27, 2009

DENVER - Citizens, politicians, and competitors raised a tribute yesterday to Colorado's oldest newspaper, the Rocky Mountain News, which is publishing its last edition today.

ANOTHER LYING AmeriKan s***-rag down!!!

Denver Mayor John Hickenlooper:

"This is a sad moment in the history of Denver and Colorado. We have lost an important voice in our community."

Interior Secretary Ken Salazar, a former Colorado senator:

"I have read the Rocky Mountain News for decades and will sorely miss it. My heart is with the Rocky and its employees"

I used to feel that way about newspapers, but not anymore. Now I hate them. The unending stream of lies has done that to me.

See: An Apology to My Readers and Followers

Governor Bill Ritter was attending a Colorado Press Association convention luncheon when the shutdown was announced:

"For me, it's a very, very sad day. As much in public life you may disagree with editors, you may get taken to task by editors, I really do believe that the First Amendment and the free exercise of the press is at the heart of what makes us strong. We lose a Colorado icon, we lose a newspaper that has contributed so much, I think, to the history of this state. You can argue all you want with an editorial writer, but at the end of the day, you can call him. You can find him and call him and you can talk to him, and you can't do that on a blog."

Really? I know I've shut mine of (if censorship is good enough fo the newsmedia, it's good enough for this blog. I just decided that I'm not publishing outrageous MSM crap clutter propaganda), but ever hear of a COMMENTS SECTION, guv? Probably not; probably has never even seen a blog, That's how politicians operate -- knee-jerk denials in service to the agenda.

And about the editor: yeah, you can call, write, and harangue -- but the y still won't publish or listen to you (experience, readers). And I even used clean language and accurate grammer for them.

PFFFFFFFTTTTT!!!!!

****************

Reporter Jerd Smith said she had been working four months on a story about a government-funded agency that is misusing public money. She said she was a week away from finishing the story but isn't sure what will happen to it now....

Did you check the dumpster out back?

--more--"

Things the same in every state, huh?

Must be LOOTING GOVERNMENTS that are the problem.