Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Boston Globe Bicycle Chain Falls Off MSM Monitor

Late afternoon update:

Readers, as hard as it is too believe today's Globe was the most insulting paper I have ever read in my life. I do not have time to post the various lies and hurtful insults to our intelligence. After the physical shock (literally today, readers -- my body feels like it has been whipsawed after finishing my daily chore) of digesting the 25 pages or so, I'm spent.

I have a basketball game to play tonight, and as of now I am looking very forward to it; if there is any karma in the universe, please let me play well and finish in one piece (I'll take the later if it's a choice).


Anyhow, what I'm going to do is leave you with two insults as an appetizer for what's coming later.
Bic sold me a couple of defective pens, so the paper purchase may be put off for tomorrow. I may not visit the website, either. I don't know yet.

It's unfair to do this to you, readers. It's hurtful to read these things, and then come and report to you what my New England War Daily is telling me. As you can see from this late afternoon commentary, I'm not even angry. I was a bit earlier, but now I'm just sad.


Appetizer insults:

“What we’re really focused on now is how do we make sure that our markets are free of not only fraud and manipulation but free of the excesses that can come from very concentrated economic actors in these marketplaces’’

Goldman Sachs?

"Goldman's "secret" isn't a secret at all. Their program trading system, dragged into the light by the arrest of a former programmer, churns the market constantly, capturing a few dollars here and there as the price of targeted stocks fluctuates, raking in $100 million a day for which nothing of value is given back. It is legalized looting on a scale that makes Bernie Madoff's scams look like stealing a few coins from the collection plate. And all of this is paid for by the traders who are not allowed to use programs, the investors who get to the trade windows a second later than Goldman Sachs, and of course, the actual companies being traded." -- Wake the Flock Up "

The Fed?

Nope:
Panel weighing limits on oil speculation

Pffft!

"
Bernanke takes hit on investments

Awww, poor Bennie!!!

Still, Bernanke did better than the stock market as a whole last year"

Related:
"Americans watched their net worth shrink by $1.3 trillion in the first three months of this year"

Because of he and his, of course. And HOW COME YOUR PENSIONS aren't getting any better when the Dow is soaring, Amurkn?

Earlier today:

I found this article to be the MOST INSULTING ARTICLE I've ever seen in the agenda-pushing
paper.

The truly are getting
worse everyday.

"If all goes as planned, Bostonians and visitors will ride these bikes to run errands, reach their workplaces, travel from tourist site to tourist site and from meeting to meeting.... "

The DAY IS SEE a SHITTER in a SUIT on one,
okay!

Yup, the day I see the POLITICIANS and the STINK ELITE out there SWEATING THEIR ASSES off THEN I will BELIEVE!

So when are they GIVING UP the LIMOS!!!?


"Now the question becomes whether enough people will put their lives on the line riding on bicycles along city streets.... "

YOU FIRST, s***-bag!!!!!!!


Am I wrong, readers?

"The hair-raising negotiation of Charles Circle was not the only fright. As the newbie pedaled tentatively through windblown rain.... forcing the rookie’s second screeching halt of the morning"

They want you to TAKE THEM in the RAIN? Are YOU KIDDING?

Btw, readers, I BIKED FOR TEN YEARS in all sorts of weather (even freezing cold and snow) during the '90s when I BOUGHT all this BULLSHIT so I've paid my dues!!!

And that was TWO NEAR MISSES in ONE MORNING of THREE-MINUTE RIDES?

This is NOT SOUNDING like a GOOD IDEA!

"The bike ride was not all bad.... [the] routes demonstrated the efficiency of biking.... when the biker is not terrified."

Yeah, PUT YOUR LIFE on the LINE and BE TERRIFIED because SOME LYING, FART-MISTING AGENDA-PUSHER is FOGGING UP YOUR FACE with their BUTT BELCH!!!!

See how long you can go before you blow your stack like I did.

"Hub’s bike routes beckon, white knuckles and all; City details plans for cycle sharing" by David Filipov, Globe Staff | July 29, 2009

City planners intend to roll out what would be the nation’s first citywide bike-sharing system next spring, making hundreds of bicycles at dozens of stations across Boston available to anyone who can swipe a credit card.

Ah, city planners!


Related:
City Planners Screw Up

Boston Turned Blind Eye to Building Violations

Gee, SCREWING THINGS UP seems to be a PATTERN with them!

Also see:
The Boston Globe's Stupid Ideas: Slum Cities

Gee, things seem to be FALLING into PLACE, huh?

Oh, and they are going to CHARGE YOU for it, too!!!!

If all goes as planned, Bostonians and visitors will ride these bikes to run errands, reach their workplaces, travel from tourist site to tourist site and from meeting to meeting....

Readers: $80m in US funds for bike projects unspent in Mass.

Bailout Bill Benefited Bicycles

Yeah, TOURISTS and BUSINESSMEN are going to SADDLE ON UP!!

I'm VERY CLOSE to SPEWING ENDLESS PROFANITIES RIGHT NOW so we better move on....

Over the next few weeks, officials expect to name the company with which they would negotiate a contract on how to run the system. They hope the program will lead to tens of thousands of people saddling up in Boston daily. Now the question becomes whether enough people will put their lives on the line riding on bicycles along city streets....

Nicole Freedman, the city’s “bike czar,’’ says yes.

Are YOU KIDDING ME!

You got a JEWESS as a BIKE CZAR, Boston?

She's GETTING PAID TAX DOLLARS for this?

“Bike share will transform Boston into a world-class biking city,’’ she said. “All I see is this incredible upside.’’

Yeah, as the COMMUNIST CHINESE and CUBANS are JUNKING THEM for CARS?

Oh, America, is your MORNING BOWL of BOSTON GLOBE BREAKFAST S*** TASTY this morning?

The former Olympic cyclist, who estimates she has ridden enough miles to travel to the moon, is convinced that Boston bikers can cycle with the cars, even in a city thrice named by Bicycling magazine one of the nation’s worst for bicyclists.

She DOESN'T CARE about YOU as long as she ADVANCES her AGENDA!! Jews truly are evil people.

Are YOU an OLYMPIC CYCLIST, Boston readers? Maybe the NEXT TIME she bikes to the MOON she can STAY THERE!!!!!!!!

To prove her point, one recent morning Freedman led an inexperienced cyclist on several typical bike-sharing routes, each less than 2 miles and 30 minutes long.

Now, what that tells you is the REPORTER is the one who went out on the bike. They would never say that in the article, but that's what happened. I know a bit about how reporters operate, readers.

So what happened was the government called the Globe (or vice-versa, doesn't matter), and said come on over and we'll do an agenda-pushing item on you.

The hair-raising negotiation of Charles Circle was not the only fright. As the newbie pedaled tentatively through windblown rain down Beacon Street, a teal Chevy Cobalt, its driver clearly impatient with the cyclist’s pace, accelerated and blew past, then made a sharp right, forcing the rookie’s second screeching halt of the morning....

The bike ride was not all bad. Freedman’s routes demonstrated the efficiency of biking instead of walking or taking public transportation. The city-owned bicycle was comfortable and stable. A biker’s-eye view of Boston is quite pleasant, when the biker is not terrified....

Related: Biking Around Boston

Oh, NOW I UNDERSTAND, sig heil!

And THAT is where I STOPPED READING TODAY!!!!

You know, biking may be a great idea (save for the impotency it brings); however, when it is a FRONT-PAGE PROPAGANDA PIECE in my AGENDA-PUSHING PAPER, well, THAT'S ALL I NEED to be OPPOSED!!!

Hey, I won't be coming to your s*** city anytime soon, Bostonians, so don't worry.

--more--"

I don't know what I'm going to do, readers. I don't know if I will post any more here today, or what those posts will look like. I have to do something to change the way I'm covering the daily propaganda from the New England's largest, yet most horrendous, newspaper.

Related:
A Case of Newspaper Rape

If ever there was a case of the victim asking for it, this is it.

Good day to you, my dear readers.