Sunday, July 26, 2009

Boston Globe's Sunday Brunch

Made of you-know-what, readers.

"The crackdown is coming at a bad time, as corporate America reels from the recession."

I'm not even angry, readers, just hurt. Yeah, corporate AmeriKa has really been hurting as they have been posting better than expected -- and in some cases record -- profits last quarter. Then again, it's a New York Times article so I should expect only the finest turd of a lie. Please see my
Business labels for more.

"Keep workers happy on the cheap"

Not feeling to good after eating.


I guess I'll just play some video games before the ball game.

"Why don’t Americans understand science better? Start with the scientists" ''

Oh, I can't imagine why!

Actually, let's start with
YOU, MSM.

See:
Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

I must admit, 9/11 truth made me learn things about fire and steel I wouldn't have known otherwise. I studied history, not an engineering.

"racial debate"

No, not here.


You know what?

I need a
beer.