Monday, July 27, 2009

Wall Street Wants to Sell You Shit -- and Calls it Gold

Yeah, sorry about the title but I'm reaching the point today where I wonder how much longer I can read the Globe, let alone post them.

(Hey, I'd take it as a source of pride. I'm a "hater?" Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!! Rubber, glue, hypo-crypto!)


I know I scream out in pain with profanity, and I'll lay out the charged terms because it's the truth. You think I like doing this? I would be much happier spending my days eating, loving, and creating than this necessary, though thankless task. The rank elitism and its ceaseless insults isn't helping, either.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: this is why you are tanking, Globe. I mean, I AM READING you, but NO ONE ELSE IS! Apu had two copies in the bin this morning when he opened, and I grabbed one of 'em (and yes, he hungrily reached for my $1.50)!
They are COMING HERE AFTER I HAVE DISSECTED and FILLETED your s***-ass!

Also see:
New York Times Turns a Profit

Oh, Globe!

Oh, here we are, reader: Wall Street

"It would be the first product aimed specifically at Main Street"

Related:
Trillion Dollar Toxin Brings Wall Street to Life

Oh, Americans! As I said, this is all the s*** the property-stealing looters didn't want because it's worthless!

"Public can buy assets in distress" by New York Times | July 27, 2009

Here is the latest pitch from Wall Street: those troubled assets at the banks could turn out to be gold for you.

I don't see how: The $24 TRILLION Dollar Question

That is the line from BlackRock, the giant money manager. BlackRock is putting together an investment fund that it says will give ordinary Americans a chance to profit from the financial bailouts that they are paying for. The company quietly filed plans on Friday to raise money for the vehicle.

They told us we already were: Taxpayers Seeing Return on TARP

Related: Government Can't Add When it Comes to Goldman Sachs

They lied again.

For investors, the potential risks are considerable. The closed-end fund is to buy distressed mortgage securities from financial companies - the very investments that have hurt so many banks.

Yeah: Slow Saturday Special: Suffering Banks

The Galling Greed of Goldman Sachs

It would be the first product aimed specifically at Main Street that is linked to the government’s now-diminished Public-Private Investment Program, which is meant to help purge these institutions of their worrisome investments.

With YOU-KNOW-WHO getting STUCK with the TAB, taxpayer!

If the BlackRock fund does well - that is, if the troubled home loans and commercial mortgages it buys recover in value - individual investors could profit from PPIP, pronounced P-Pip. The program has met with a tepid response from banks and others, in part because bankers say they believe the markets are stabilizing and are thus reluctant to sell their troubled investments.

Yeah, right, like they are holding on to them. They've already been covered with bailout loot for the properties; that's why they can report buku profits. Now you are going to literally eat the shit, American people. I'm sorry I have to put it that way, but I'm sad today.

If the housing and commercial real estate markets were to take a turn for the worse, of course, investors in the new fund could lose money.

Related: Economic Recovery Canceled

Are you tired of being lied to by government, media, and business fatheads yet, 'murka?

The BlackRock fund, known as the BlackRock Legacy Securities Public-Private Trust, stemmed from discussions between the firm and the Obama administration about how to involve Main Street investors in the financial bailouts.

So Obama SOLD YOU OUT, Amurkn voters -- after you "elected" him for "change!"

None of the other bailout programs are open to individual investors.

Translation: No bailout for you, average American who is
tremendously suffering.

--more--"

Actually, I don't have any money to really buy anything except food -- other than this s***-sheet I'm choking down for brakfast today.