Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Weather Emergency in New England

"It’s still winter, but...."

BUT WHAT, Boston Globe?!

Then YOU CAN COME SHOVEL the TWO FEET of SLOP and RISK YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!

A TREE LIMB FELL while I was out shoveling and ALMOST HIT the HOUSE and CAR! I then LOOKED AROUND and saw all the swaying trees and power lines. I had intended to stay in and post most of the day before tackling the rest of the walks; however, WHO KNOWS for HOW LONG?
The snow is still falling hard and is supposed to for another 8 hours.

Instead I get more
lies today. They act as if ClimateGate never happened and I'm tired of the deceptions and distortions of the agenda-pushing newspapers.

If they will LIE about the WEATHER and what is RIGHT in FRONT of YOUR EYES then they are LYING ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!