Thursday, September 30, 2010

Back to Work

That is why I haven't been blogging, dear readers. I had to take work and the hours are the times I had been posting here. I'm not going to go into it and whine and cry to you as so many of my fellow citizens would, beloved readers. Let's just say it's not where I wanted to be at this stage of my life and leave it at that. I guess I'm part of the "recovery" because I knew someone (how most people find work in AmeriKa).

Anyhow, I have a stack of Globes I had intended to read this week; however, I haven't gotten to any of them for one reason or another. What little I have seen on the TV news has sickened me. Now the latest booga-booga is bin Laden sending messages from the grave, I mean, cave? Another false-flag attack in the offing from "Al-CIA-Duh?" Or is this one going to be even more sinister and be pinned on Iran? Maybe "Al-CIA-Duh" and the Shi'ites they hate and kill when our occupation is around will work together, but otherwise.... don't you just get sick of the s*** like I do, dear readers?

In fact, that isn't even why logged on today. I logged on to THANK YOU, my beloved readers and followers. I just wanted to take a few minutes to THANK YOU for staying and sticking with me. I really can't describe how much you have meant to me (and still do) over these years. I know it sounds crazy, but I feel closer to some of you whom I have never even met and never even chatted with than citizens of my own nation with whom I interact. It is so sad that I even have to type it, but it is true. Nothing has disappointed me more than the attitudes of my friends and fellow citizens. AmeriKans must be the most vacuous, shallow-thinking, and empty-minded fools on the planet based on most conversations I have. I would say I am talking to the wrong people; however, there are so many of them (as opposed to those in Europe who have taken to the streets -- relegated to the back of the Globe's B-section under business, of course). That is why YOU have been SO IMPORTANT, dear readers and followers, and why I wanted to make and take the time to tell you that today.

I have no idea what will come above this post; I am so far behind my monitoring and do not know where to begin.