Saturday, November 27, 2010

Breaking News: Boston Globe Murdered Middlesex Sheriff

Middlesex sheriff found dead in an apparent suicide

James V. DiPaola was found dead of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot in Maine today. He was the subject of an ethics probe, and recently announced his retirement after a Globe report found he planned to collect a pension along with his salary....

DiPaola's name had burst into the news in the past week, when the Globe reported that the longtime sheriff had hatched a scheme that would have allowed him to collect a $98,500 pension at the same time he earned a sheriff's salary of $123,000.

And you wonder what the tax increase was for?

Related: A cunning scheme, a spark of conscience

Looks like the Globe may have murdered the MSM Monitor, too.  

They are telling me my email address is invalid and are not allowing me access to their stories; however, I can get the entire printed piece from them if I use a Google search.

Why bother though?  I'm tired of my time being taken up with lies and insults.