Sunday, November 28, 2010

No Longer a Member of the Boston Globe

Which is making it harder and harder to get the stories to you. 

Looks like the relationship is ending about a month sooner than I had planned, but so what? I'll just start going to the web and blogs to get all my news like everyone else.  I've truly grown weary of the divisive, agenda-pushing, war-promoting, Muslim-hating, Jewish supremacism, and the lying, obfuscations, omissions, and insults. 

What I had intended to do with this blog -- and was successful at -- was to give the world a window into what the American people were being fed as news.  I chose the Boston Globe because it is New England's largest daily and the flagship of the region. 

What a sad statement that is.

Today's sad sack of ****:

A world of misery left by bullying

Inside the bullied brain

Imagine 60 years of it collectively -- like what Palestinians have had to endure.

Camelot’s archives, available with the click of a mouse

Also see: Globe Recalls Camelot

 Investigating his death is only a click away, too. 

Lesbian cadet fights to repeal ‘don’t ask,’ return to West Point

I'm not asking, and please don't tell.  

The real Lizzie Borden?

Yeah, I'm closing the book on the Boston Globe.