Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Scrapping the Boston Globe's Syrian Obsession

Which simply means it is at the top of the Zionist war agenda because it is in the paper every day, every day, every day.  I suppose I've soured on the coverage once I found the reports have been stage and scripted, which just brought up so many bad memories, and then I seem to remember something about a propaganda being pumped from Scotland.   

Speaking of propaganda, we are now told "Al-CIA-Duh" is going the other way, and I certainly believe that. They are also coming from Libya and being sent by the Saudis as Turkey provides arms and sanctuary. I know, I know, none of that is something you will read in the Boston Globe, but it is true nonetheless. The whole world knows it except for that dewy-eyed American depending on his morning newspaper to tell him what is going on in this world.    

I saw someone said “This is the first YouTube war.’’  No wonder it is called Jootube in some corners.

And what is with the cold winter snowstorm in equatorial Syria in this age of global warm.... awwww, forget it!
 

Even the Palestinians have turned against Assad:

"A leader of Hamas spoke out against Assad, throwing its support behind the opposition and stripping Damascus of what little credibility it might have retained with the Arab street. Hamas also recently allowed residents of Gaza to stage protests against Assad."  

I suppose cutting Assad loose helps the image with the EUSraeli empire.

Don't the Syrians have any friends left?

"In Moscow, however, Russia’s foreign minister, Sergey V. Lavrov, accused unspecified countries and “external forces’’ of trying to undermine the Security Council and Annan’s diplomacy by encouraging the opposition to keep fighting the government, not respecting the cease-fire, supplying weapons to the opposition, and setting up separate groups like the Friends of Syria to oppose the regime.

“I can’t avoid pointing to the problems of foreign influence on the process in Syria,’’ Lavrov said, according to Russian news agencies. These “external forces’’ are “doing everything to replace the Security Council with a host of informal formats, such as the Friends of Syria and other groups, and doing everything to convince the Syrian opposition not to cooperate with the government, including reconciliation and subsequent dialogue.’’

--more--"

That's about the time I stopped obsessing, readers.  Sorry.

I'm not saying I won't cover Syria in the future, but I've tossed all my unread and half-read stacks of Boston Globes.  

Related:  

"The Iranian mission was a focus of demonstrators’ ire."


Oh, right, I also tossed all the Iran war propaganda, too.