Monday, July 30, 2012

Ray of Sunshine From Rhode Island

Here she is!

“She’s probably the biggest news that’s happened in Rhode Island this year,” said Peter Rogina, a family friend who has known Culpo her whole life. He rattled off Rhode Island’s 11 percent unemployment rate and the collapse of Curt Schilling’s video game company, 38 Studios."   

Related: Rhode Island Blew Save For Schilling

Also see: R.I. agency seeks Schilling company collateral

I gues$$ they get the win. 

More: For R.I.’s Beisel, silver nearly as good as gold

State trooper disciplined for leak on R.I. governor’s son

Teen son of R.I. governor may face criminal charge

Gee, isn't that the second incident involving the kid?  

Linc get the Globe to remove that from the kid's record, or... ?????

Membership has its privilege, 'eh?

US senator’s son pleads no contest to DUI charge

What is wrong with you children of privilege? 

R.I. woman killed, passenger hurt in SUV crash
 
R.I. advances rules for medical marijuana

Can't blame that. 

Father ordered held in death of 8-week-old girl

RI court upholds conviction of lobster scammer

Air quality alert issued for R.I. for Saturday

Middletown, Newport beaches closed to swimming

Man hits lottery for $30,000 after winning $10,000

Charges of abuse surface at Legion school in Rhode Island

R.I. lawyer pleads not guilty in Navy kickbacks case

R.I. transit authority gets $1.2m grant for upgrades

Body found in R.I. garage identified as Dorchester woman

R.I. marks anniversary of Korean War cease-fire

R.I. spinal cord survivor, Langevin talk research

R.I. labor department laying off 67 workers 

And up goes the unemployment rate again. 

Update: URI grad assistants to get raises in new contract