Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Something Had to Give

And that became blogging here about the Boston Globe. I have now fallen hopelessly behind due to my hiatus, and unhappily so because I have simply become tired of half-assing analysis of endless divisions, diversions, distractions, distortions, and outright lies topped with elitist insults. I really don't know where to pick up again, and now Blogger informs me they will be dumping the old format I've been using to post the dollops of crap below.  I'm not saying I'm done posting; however, I am tired of typing the same things over and over and over again year after year after year. Of exposing the lies from their very own mouths. Where I go from here I don't know. I know the fight must go on, but it must go on without my sending you to the agenda-pushing, war-promoting, AmeriKan media. After four years here at the Monitor they have failed to redeem themselves, and have unbelievably gotten even worse. It's almost as if their elitist insults are based in bitterness at the self-implosion of their industry.

See you on the other side, dearly beloved readers.