Monday, October 15, 2012

I Will Miss Blogging About the Boston Globe

That's because I feel this was my calling and I am unable to fulfill it due to various factors that I will not detail here. This makes me very frustrated and unhappy because I can't imagine anything more important than exposing the endless stream of complete distortions and outright lies that spew forth from AmeriKa's mouthpiece media; however, in attempting to catch up here I have come to the realization that I will never condense three months of material into three days of work nor will I have time to attend to pages of drafts to which I have repeatedly vowed to clear and post. My heart sinks every time I get motivated and attempt to sort and sift as I fall further behind. That, and the fact that I have lost my enthusiasm to read the in$ulting eliti$t $upremacism with the agenda-pushing garbage called a newspaper, has meant an inability to keep up with the avalanche of crap.

I would like to state for the record that this blog was always about YOU, dear readers. It was intended to show YOU what MY PAPER is telling ME about YOUR city, state, nation, or region and to show YOU what a concerned citizen of this country is receiving for news by its regional flagship. Had it not been for YOU I would not have been here as long as I have.

I suppose I may pick at the Globe as I delete drafts and bag unread, half-read, and quarter-read newspapers. I'm sorry I failed you, dear and beloved readers.