Tuesday, November 26, 2013

It's Too Cold to Go Get a Boston Globe

That and the fact that there was snow on the ground again this morning discouraged me from going and getting one. As for the luxury of a cup of coffee, I will simply get one later. Skipping a purchase of the Globe will cover the cost and give me a budget surplus. Seeing as that is the case I'm going to give you the "if I had bought a Globe" in the new format of the last few days. One problem is when I don't buy a Globe, I don't read the Globe. I read other things other places instead.

Anyhow, had I bought I Globe my first notes always concern A1, the front page. I already noted that I'm not interested in a computer class at Harvard; however, the lead feature would gave definitely drawn my attention. I'm almost gleeful the administration went behind Israel's (and Saudi Arabia's?) back on this one and used the "Omani channel." (Is that like Al-Jazeera?) This is one reason why the Saudis turned down the seat on the U.N. Security Council. It's a bad deal for Iran, but if they are happy (and they are) then who am I to gainsay it? The usual pricks are making a stink, and by that I mean Israel and their paid-or Congre$$ of the United States. It's a great day already!

I'm not big on seeing the Bruins on the front page, but I suppose that must be a problem with me and my attitude, right?

Let's see what awaits us upon the turn-in:

It's always the national section, and I imagine today's lead would have been the Sandy Hook hoax. They destroyed the crime scene before independent investigators ever saw it, but I'm just spitballing. I suppose if it is not a shooting it's a rape in AmeriKa's unsafe schools, huh? And just for good measure, I get another psy-op reminder, to which I can only say avoid movie theaters at all costs. I suppose the increasingly lousy service at the Post Office got to someone, and now all postman or people in official government uniform will have to carry guns and the populace must be disarmed. That seems to be the agenda-pu$hing me$$age we are getting today.

Yesterday I said I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so and asked if he was seriously pushing immigration reform out there, but he is and was. I see a planted "heckler" -- if he agreed with him he's really a supporter and agenda-pushing prop, isn't he? C'mon, guys, this illusion and imagery of staged and scripted productions needs to stop -- was put to good use, as Obama prepares the ground to accept work visas and that's all, exactly as I have been predicting for months. Money gets what it wants in Wa$hington.

The aforementioned weather must be why I see no climate change articles in the front section today. It's SNOWING in the SOUTH and there are WINTER STORM WARNINGS when it is A MONTH BEFORE WINTER BEGINS! Time for the murdering fart-misters to shut their a$$holes.

I also see they found someone to pin the blame on in the Philly building collapse, while the train derailment in South Carolina makes me wonder if it was jacked off the tracks.

The world section notes come next, and I'm so happy to see talks being scheduled regarding Syria -- after Assad's army beat the crap out the the foreign-funded insurgency the last few months. The NSA is literally getting up your ass now, but don't worry, I'm sure Obama's experts will give you a clean bill of health.  I suppose I can't complain today because the Philippines finally made the paper again, although I do wonder what happened to all the other countries hit by Haiyan, while the problems continue for the liberated nations of Iraq, Libya, and Afghanistan -- as well as one that has returned to dictatorship with U.S. blessing.

And that is our world today, readers, according to the Boston Globe. It really is a Jewish War Paper, isn't it?

As we come to the part of the paper where I generally stop reading I find a reason to throw away a pile of business articles relating to bank $ettlements. No one has gone to jail and it is back to bu$ine$$ as usual for Wall Street, so why bother?

Thus it is that the Metro and Business sections are noted, and other than articles about the meningitis murders and the lockdown at Yale (another psy-op drill?), I'm really not interested. Maybe I'm missing  some worthy articles back in the business section, but in all honesty I'm sick of monied mouthpiece media.

Hasn't really warmed up yet, either, so I won't be leaving to get a Globe any time soon.