Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Tuesday's Tour

Normally at this time I would be deep into reading a Boston Globe; however, after the last couple of days I didn't go out to get a Globe this morning. And when I don't get a Globe, I don't read a Globe.

Upon opening their pos page I'm greeted with the same old agenda-pushing crap I'm getting so sick of. I recognize the smelly stink from Sochi, something not in the alleged print version.

When I get there I wonder who would ever want to be a teacher in this totalitarian society. The schools are looking more like prisons every day, and I suppose that is the point: condition the kids for the future. The next thing you know they will be putting implants in your brain.

As for the rest of the front-page garbage, forget it.

Following the usual trail had I gotten a printed piece of shit, next up would be the National lead. The truth is I'm surprised to see it. Nevertheless, it's not enough to make me run out and get one or even read the article. The Globe should have been on this story the whole time instead of all the crap I have seen in-between.  Thus I'm not taking a $ip of my Globe today, if you know what I mean.

As for the rest of the nation section, none of it looks worth even linking. Does anyone give a shit about any of those fillers? What a laugh comparing the two!

That would lead me to the Jewish narrative of what is going on in the World, and frankly, I'd rather go scroll other places to find out what is really happening, or certainly a better lens as to what is happening out there. I'd rather scroll the neighborhood and take off the sunglasses if I want to get a clear picture of the world, and not some agenda-pu$hing, war-promoting, Jewish fog.

By the time I get to what the Globe thinks I'm not reading it even when I buy a printed paper. Think I'm going to read it when I don't? Raising the minimum wage is the answer to everything, huh?

Same goes for the sucky city of Boston, and I think I'll steer clear of the business section (looks like they steered clear of us at the moment; what a shit website) as well. The insults over the last two days have me wondering why I would even want to read more eliti$t $pew.

One last anecdotal observation: the Globe has gotten even worse with the elitism and insults since John Henry bought them. The paper has become even more shallow and superficial. I suppose the regional flagshit is just reflecting the national AmeriKan media in all its forms -- which is why I passed on a Boston Globe purchase today. Sorry. It's there for you if you want it, readers. I no longer do.

UPDATE:

My local is no better. On the front page is the U.N./North Korea story I skipped in Globe. Apparently, the JU.N. now feels leader Kim is a war criminal:

"Even without being directly involved in crimes against humanity, a military commander may be held responsible for crimes against humanity committed by forces under the commander’s effective command and control"

Okay, so where are the scalding indictments of George W. Bush, Tony Bliar, Obomber, and the coterie of Israeli war criminal leaders? Hello?

Below the front-page fold is this ridiculous piece of shit, proving they are no better than big-city fart-misters like the Globe -- and it is SNOWING OUTSIDE as I TYPE!

When I opened the first section and saw this I said that's it. We all know who the hackers are, and no problem in my paper. It's a good thing.

The local paper has playfully been called the Distorter all these years, and it is an accurate name that has been well-earned.