Thursday, May 29, 2014

Caged Bird Sings No More (Updated)

The cage is now a coffin:

Maya Angelou, 86; iconic poet

Maya Angelou, the caged bird, broke free

Death of poetry?

Her song was shoved down our throats in schul.

Related: Of Mice and Men 

The birds are singing outside, which means it is time for me to go get a Globe.

UPDATE: This caged bird al$o $ings no more, for I did not stop and purcha$e a Boston Globe on my way to get coffee for the second straight day.

It all began when I say that a government murderer had his conviction overturned. So Whitey Bulger -- who couldn't introduce evidence being an informant/asset/agent for the FBI, for he had a handler -- sits rotting in a jail cell far away from the woman he loves while government murderers can kill with impunity and be absolved of it because the same government dragged its feet on the case. Happened to that Todashev kid, and it has happened all across this country as the cops kill us one by one.

The second item up tells me the state bears no responsibility for those on its watch. Must have been the faxes

At this stage I can hardly breathe and am huffing and puffing towards a NoPP. Bo$ton sure is a haven for some people, and now they will have a nicer place to party at taxpayer expense. But don't worry; the mayor is also looking out for you in the slums, too. If you don't like it, you can always move to Cape Cod.

Maybe they can explain why my furnace went on this morning on this ONCE-AGAIN COLDER than NORMAL MAY DAY? Even my sporto friend is asking me where is the global warming. I told him to check the Boston Globe lost and found department.

There are some items I am going to either link or read later for upcoming posts; however, I there are some items I am going to toss right now because I don't like the "narrative.". There is no sense bringing forward certain things when I can't get it up and am already being crushed under the weight of things undone (the fat mu$t be top-heavy).

I'm scrapping so much from the Metro section these days all I can say is I'm sorry (I didn't rebound well in many ways that day; must be the agenda-pushing lies). I didn't mean to forget the mixed messages (same day shooting) surrounding those fallen. Sorry I no longer feel the fire for Boston, but I feel I have been pushed into it. Maybe you would like to take your chances and test the articles for yourself. I plead to you and ask you to understand why I no longer want to read them. I feel like I've seen that movie before, and am getting off at the next stop because this stinks.

By the time I get to the back I'm tired of the lies. I mean, anything is po$$ible, but the $ection is being written for certain intere$ts, and not me. Sorry I took a hatchet to it as I hoof it on outta here. Keep an eye on what Soros does because the Globe will not.

Looks like this post has come to an end. I mean, who listens to jewspapers or reads books anymore anyway? 

I feel directionless now, but I do where not to go.

A different kind of song.