Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tip-Off Time Out

I'm sorry, readers, but once again I will be breaking for a while to watch some hoops. The local team is balling at 11 and while recognizing basketball's component in the overall plan for control of minds, it is something I find enjoyable and a celebration of diversity above all division. Admittedly, there is some escapism present; however, being a player myself (still hanging in there despite nagging aches and injuries) I can also appreciate and identify with those on the floor when I watch. Please don't begrudge me for this necessary diversion. I shall return.

NEXT DAY UPDATEUMass surges in overtime to defeat Manhattan

Was more like game over, which is where this detestable blog is headed. Not this post; this horrible blog filled with horrible things below and in archives. It's been a constant flow of garbage for the most part; the only redemption are the tremendous blog posts and articles that were linked or attached here. The content of coverage and commentary regarding the regional flag$hit (sorry for the language discrediting me due to rage, sadness, resignation, then more anger) leaves much to be desired, and were it not for you, dear readers, I would have quit this long ago. 

The time is near, though. Blogging has run its course; it is now time to wait for the ruling cla$$ to de$troy them$elves. My work, by the grace of God, is done.