Friday, August 19, 2016

Disturbing DisCERNment

It happened in the last five minutes of yesterday's show as I was finishing my zig-zagging. I knew what it was when he brought it up, but his explanation for it was stunning. Being a former scientist himself, he thought it was a playful joke. That's what those kind of people like to do.

Well, I had already seen the video, and as the commentator in it pointed out, it's a fenced off area full of security. A group of whatever they are don't just scale fences or come through the gate of a nuclear facility -- do they (and if so, what does that say about the terrorists, et al)?

The VT video commentator doesn't take a stand on the authenticity at all, just questions what is going on. Whatever it is, it's far from funny in any way, shape, or form, and had me wondering about one of the handful of sites I frequent. Maybe I'll become less visible there like some others I know (going to do a quick run through when done here to see if he's done anything new. I'm sure he would have something to say about the gift of Shiva). Between the insulting pooh-poohing of the pod people, chemtrails, and satanism, along with the same media he decries, maybe he is not as deep (or is deeper, if that's the case; when I started my search for truth the Google brang him and AJ forth) as I thought. How depressing.

Some argue the whole thing is a dodge, a piece of information put out there to "poison the well" and divert attention. That may be; it does get the discussion of the endless wars and the millions of maimed and dead. There is something to that, but why do it in this evil way?

As for me, I'm not as opinionated as I once was. I'm not sure of anything anymore, and this whole search for truth has been a continuous growth experience. Just when I thought I knew it all, I was wrong. It's led to me to places I didn't want to go, but once you have seen them.... it's an emperor with no clothes bit. Even if he puts the robes back on.... sigh.

As for this particular event being discussed, for a long, long time I was a dismisser of satanism in the ranks of the elite, etc. That was before the elite and school sex scandals, the massive amount of corruption coming from that cla$$, and the parade of war crimes. Joke or not, those are evil acts by evil people with a pre$$ agent. That's where this journal has led me. To now discount as a joke something beyond the pale, and as I was preparing this post this point came to me:

If something so revered and moral as the Catholic Church can be exposed as a clan of serial pedophiles that engaged in cover-up of that conduct for centuries, what evil is out there that is not beyond the reach of some men (and women)?

The rest, dear reader, is for you to discern for yourself.

NEXT DAY UPDATE:

Speak of the devil (blog editor frowns)....

".... I've had a chance to talk to some members of the day to day dream land cabal of people who take what they see around them and define that as all there is. Instead of just laying it out like I usually do and not caring who I alienate, I have kept my own counsel and just shown an interest in the lives of others. There was a time when I felt I should take every opportunity to tell it like it is; how Israel did 9/11 and what all those Middle Eastern wars are all about, as well as the psychopathic criminality of Wall Street and the political theaters, not to mention the international bankers. These days I say very little and pay a great deal more attention to what others have to say. This is not to imply that I find any of it interesting because most of it is not ...but I have learned that the greatest service you can pay to others is just to listen to them and add what might prove useful to them, based on whatever they tell you.

I feel like I have passed the point where I think what I have to say is so important that I just have to say it. I believe that if I never said another word that would be just fine. The wind in the trees has more to say than I do. Sometimes there comes a moment when I can actually interpret what the wind is saying but those times are rare. In those times there is such a poetry in the wind. I can never remember if I was hearing words or simply seeing images. Whatever the case may have been, the experience was powerful.

These days the almighty is the primary concern of every moment. I know I cannot get closer than I am, until the ineffable moves closer. It's all on a kind of proximity rating system. Time and consistency of behavior, juxtapose with the roulette wheel of universal change. There is a wheel of fortune aspect to existence. Spotting those moments of available serendipity is the hard part. To be able to see the biorhythmic upward swing when it is mostly always hidden is an art. I think it is less of an art than it is an intuitive sense and some people have it and most do not. You'll know if you do.

The space between beginning this post and my being back here again has involved some terrible revelations and I will refer you here. When Jeff Rense decided to toss Henry Makow from his site he replaced him with Zen Gardner. I know some things about Jeff now that I wish I didn't but in any case I am going to take the high road and not comment on them. I feel so much better about myself as a result that there is no need to say anything and these things are going to come out shortly anyway- cue Mr. Apocalypse. Art Bell was involved in very similar work and also had the same employer. I've heard a lot of things in my travels and have heard the same things about Art Bell from various sources. When someone is heavily into promoting Halloween-UFO's and devotes large sectors of their sites to the bizarre and have never been right about anything yet, you can be sure that they work for the same people that the same people like them worked for before. None of this has anything to do with Zen Gardner but I am known to digress (grin).

It's a sad state of affairs, this situation that Zen Gardner finds himself in. I don't know what to think. I wasn't there. I noticed he was behaving in an odd fashion in recent times but that's not really my affair. He and I aren't friends and I've been given to believe he doesn't like me very much but I don't rate or judge people according to that. I can well understand why some people wouldn't like me and I don't hold it against them, especially if they don't know me in the first place. Well, I don't know Zen Gardner so I've got nothing to say about him. The evidence is fair damning but there could be all kinds of extenuating circumstances and I know that the Children of God separated families from each other and kept the membership in an economic condition that made getting away difficult. The leadership was composed of practicing Satanists and I don't doubt they had connections to intelligence services as well and most intelligence services are composed of practicing Satanists.

I don't know what to think about this matter. I do know that this is all a continuation of Mr. Apocalypse amplifying and accelerating what he has been up to for some while now. It could be that not all that needs to be known is known and that that will manifest over time. I can understand how one might become trapped in a particular matrix and be unable to find their way out. I am not one of those people jeering from the sidelines and gloating in the dilemma that another can find themselves in. I look at the man's face and I am perplexed. I wonder and I wonder but I do not know. I do not know Zen Gardner but I do know that, “there but for fortune goes you and I.” I have no such things in my past.

There is going to be a lot more of this kind of thing and that includes certain webmasters who are going to find that the tide has turned against them in an almost supernatural way. I will take no joy in this either. I am not a fan of schadenfreude. I am a strong believer in compassion and understanding because weapons can turn upon those wielding them and often one can find themselves in the same circumstances they were so dedicated in putting another into.

You're in my prayers....

--MORE--"

All of you are in mine.